- Check house plants for dust build-up on leaves and clean with damp cloth.
- Inventory garden tools for repair or replacement.
- Check power tools for tune-up, repair or replacement.
- Sketch a map of your yard and locate important plants.
- Take a walk around your yard for ideas for new landscaping or renovation.
- Visit garden shows for new planting ideas.
- Schedule deep root watering for large trees if soil not frozen
- Schedule pruning of fruit trees and American Elm Trees
- Schedule complete yard walk-through for needed tree work
- Check yard for tree and shrub branches that may be damaged by snow
- Inspect trees for broken branches, damage, or hollow nesting sites
- Make sure you brush heavy snows from your evergreen branches
- Last chance to pruning of fruit trees and American Elm Trees
- Review 2009 ArborScape work orders and renew needed work
- Apply formant oils for scale on elms, fall on Spruce, Oak Borer
- 1st Treatment of Kermis Scale on Red Oaks