- Rake leaves
- Prune rose bushes
- Trim maple to prevent bleeding
- Thin old, overgrown deciduous shrubs.
- Deep water trees and shrubs as needed.
- Apply Merit for year long control of aphids.
- Plant new trees as needed.
- Begin weeding those beds not cleaned in fall.
- Schedule deep root fertilization for trees and bushes.
- Schedule plug aeration and pre-emergent fertilization for turf.
- Aerate and fertilize the lawn, use pre-emergent for weed control.
- Spray for IPS.
- Check for Aphids.
- Remove Tree wrap from tree after mid- April
- Plant summer flowering bulbs.
- Apply Cambistat growth regulator.
- Activate sprinklers
- Mulch around flower and shrub beds to conserve moisture and keep down weeds.
- Mow lawn 2″ to 2.5” and never cut more than one-third of the growth.
- After May 20th, put out annuals and perennials.
- Spray for Mountain Pine Beetle.
- Spray for Ash Borer
- Continue to plant summer flowering bulbs.
- Elm leaf beetle 1st generation.
- Spray for Locust Borer, pesch borer
- Last month to spray for Mountain Pine Beetle.
- Enviro-tree fertilization to promote health of tree.
- Sprinkler tune up.