Arborist assistant wanted with local tree service. Start a career!
ArborScape, a premier and growing Denver Metro area tree service company, is currently hiring a full-time, arborist assistant. Experience in tree services or landscaping a plus but not required. Will train the right person.
This is a great opportunity to move into year-round, full-time work, and pay commensurate with experience. Preference will be given to candidates who hold a valid driver’s license.
ArborScape offers a career path for hard-working people who demonstrate critical thinking and potential leadership skills. Past employees have grown into estimating, crew-lead and marketing roles. This could be you. This is an opportunity to learn the arborist-trade while you get paid. Wage is dependent on experience but ranges from $12 to $20+ for those looking to embrace a leadership role.
To apply fill out the form below or call ArborScape at 303 806-8733 and ask for David.
You also will work outdoors, be in the best shape of your life and be a part of a close-knit team. Winter work is also available both in the trees as well as with our ice and snow management sister company.
Skills that are required:
- MUST have a current driver’s license
- Positive and team-focused attitude
- You must be able to commit to a full-time 40 hour per week schedule
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Desire to work independently within the standard operating procedures of the landscaping department
Working a Landscaping Career is a great career for the right professional. The compensation will depend on your experience but ranges from $12 to $20+ depending on license status and leadership potential.
To apply fill out the form below or call ArborScape at 303 806-8733 and ask for David
Check out our website for more info about the tree trimming department you’d work with. Thanks!
Are you a would-be tree service owner?
We are always open to partnering on subcontracting work for single-truck operations. Requirements are
- ISA certification or proof of training in best practices for trimming trees for both appearance and health
- Evidence of both workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- Your own trimming truck and equipment
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you.